Travian is a building strategy game set in the period of classic antiquity. Gamers take the part of being chief of a village of either Romans, Gauls or Germans. Each nation has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Right after registration, gamers start building their village up from only one main building and few fields for producing ressources. As soon as gamers have erected the first few basic buildings, interaction with other gamers becomes possible. There are alliances to forge, a market place for trading, and wars to be waged with the help of trained units.
he goal of the game is to use the right combination of tactics to make a small village become a mighty empire, and finally build a world wonder level 100, which will ensure you the sought-after victory that round.
While Travian at the beginning can easily be played with an active commitment of only 20 to 30 minutes a day, as the game continues, commitment increases. Diplomatic contacts, trade connections and supplying for villages leads to growing identification with the game. And so, many gamers keep playing for up to a year.
- free to play
- Upgrade your fields and mines to increase your resource production. You will need resources to construct buildings and train soldiers.
- Construct and expand the buildings in your village. Buildings improve your overall infrastructure, increase your resource production and allow you to research, train and upgrade your troops.
- View and interact with your surroundings. You can make new friends or new enemies, make use of the nearby oases and observe as your empire grows and becomes stronger.
- In the beginning your small village will have just one building.
- There are four different types of resources in Travian: lumber, clay, iron and crop.
- After taking care of your resource production, you can start the expansion of your village.
- In TRAVIAN, you are not alone, you interact with thousands of other players in the TRAVIAN world.